Clevedon Baptist Church is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Clevedon Baptist Church may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our service to you and our community.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Cookies are used on websites for various purposes, including:
- collating anonymous usage information to help us improve our website,
- managing subscriptions to online newsletters,
- integration with social networking channels.
For more information on EU cookie law, read this useful guide from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
|Cookie Law Info||Persistent||365 days||A cookie is set while implementing the Cookie Law functionality:
|Google Analytics||Persistent||Various||We use Google Analytics to measure activity on our website and identify ways of improving the site. It sets up to six cookies:
|WordPress||Session||A number of cookies are necessary when website users logon:
Also, you can use opt to reject cookies using privacy options in your browser. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
For more information about managing cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.